What a perfect excuse to write a journal entry.
(1) You must post these rules!
(2) Each person has to share 10 things about themselves.
(3) Answer 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will answer.
(4) Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal.
(5) Go to their page and inform them they are tagged.
(6) Not something like "You are tagged if you read this!"
(7) You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
(8) No tag-backs
(9) You can't say that you don't do tags
(10) You MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY!
1. What does the fox say?
What a fox... really says. (jump to about :23 and... turn your volume down a bit. Foxes, contrary to popular belief, are not quiet creatures. Just most of the time)
2. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
If given the option, three out of five woodchucks would chuck the wood out the window and settle down with a nice cool ice-cream cone instead.
3. Magnets. How do they work?
Well, this doesn't really answer your question at all... but ferrofluid!
4. Slightly more serious, what house would you be in at Hogwarts? You can have a minor. Like for me, Ravenclaw with Slytherin as a secondary.
I used to be a split between Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff but lately I suspect I'd be leaning more towards wait a second how is this a more serious question??
5. Should I post more stuff on dA? I fold a lot of stuff but don't always take pictures of it.
Yes, actually. I'm in no position to say so, but I like seeing what my friends are up to XD
6. What is your favorite kind of candy and why?
That's like asking me to pick my favorite colorANYTHINGWITHREALCARAMEL.
7. What are you wearing / did you wear for Halloween?
I was a pirate :3 I have a pic somewhere... Maybe I'll post it to scraps and edit in a link later. Or even better, draw myself.=
8. Do you have a tumblr account and want me to follow it? (If so, posting it here or messaging me would help)
I have a tumblr, but following it wouldn't do a lot of good as I don't know what to do with it yet O.o (I think my name is my_own_tree. I'll double-check that)
9. What fandoms are you currently most active in?
Doctor Who? Avatar. Star Trek. Sherlock. Various things I keep getting people hooked on that I've watched but I've already seen and are mostly concluded by now.
10. Do you like being tagged in things?
I like it occasionally. If I mind at the moment, then I just don't do it.
I'll have to come back on my next homework break to tag people and make up my questions